Carole Hayes, Personal Injury Attorney
Carole Hayes is concerned about QUALITY, not QUANTITY. She provides experienced and aggressive legal representation for people who have been injured.
Although Carole started her legal career in 1990, she established Hayes Law Firm in 1993 as a practice that represents people from South Carolina who have been wrongfully injured or killed because of someone else's negligence or carelessness. Hayes Law Firm is committed to getting their clients the compensation that they deserve for their injuries and/or losses.
Please take a moment to contact our office and schedule a FREE consultation with Carole.
- Born in Washington, D.C., in 1963
- Admitted to SC Bar in 1990
- George Mason University (B.A., with distinction, 1987)
- Memphis State University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Dean's List recipient at Memphis State University School of Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Member: Moot Court Board, 1989-1990
- Jessup International Moot Court Team, 1990
- Law Clerk, Judge Chancellor Lewis; Memphis, Tennessee
- Greenville Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- Federal Bar Association
Counties Regularly Practice In
"Words cannot express the professionalism that Carole Hayes and her firm has given us in our time of need. Your representatives were very kind, understanding and very helpful. Calls, emails etc… were beyond my expectations. I will gladly recommend your services when and where applicable and of course, I will carry your business card in my purse as well my husband in his wallet."
"Carol Jean Hayes is one of the finest Workers Compensation Attorneys in South Carolina. Very skilled, excellent judgment and extremely high ethics."
"Carole is not only qualified & knowledgeable about the law, she is a good listener and concerned with her client's comfort and long term care. Carole goes above & beyond to ensure that every option available is reviewed and explained thoroughly. Carole is the only attorney I would turn to if needed again."