Divorce & Separation Attorney

Linda C. Hayes handles all matters involving divorce and separation.  There is no such thing as a "legal separation" in South Carolina, instead, if you do not have grounds for a divorce, you can file for an "Order of Separate Support and Maintenance".  This is what most people think of when they refer to a "legal separation".  A separation resolves all issues arising out of the marriage with the exception of a divorce itself, for example, child-related issues, support issues, and division of property and debt.  If you need assistance in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.