Carole Hayes Esquire, Personal Injury Attorney
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Carole Hayes is concerned about quality, not quantity. She provides experienced and aggressive legal representation for people who have been injured.
While Carole began her legal career in 1990, she established Hayes Law Firm in 1993 as a practice that represents people from South Carolina who have been wrongfully injured or killed because of someone else’s negligence or carelessness.
Hayes Law Firm is committed to getting their clients the compensation that they deserve for their injuries and/or losses so that clients are able to get back to living their lives.
- Born in Washington, D.C., in 1963
- Admitted to SC Bar in 1990
- George Mason University (B.A., with distinction, 1987)
- Memphis State University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Dean’s List recipient at Memphis State University School of Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Member: Moot Court Board, 1989-1990
- Jessup International Moot Court Team, 1990
Counties Regularly Practice In
Greenville Bar Association
South Carolina Bar
South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
Injured Workers’ Advocates
Federal Bar Association