Experienced Family Law Attorney
Linda Hayes has a long history navigating complicated cases in the South Carolina legal system. We fight to make sure you get what you are entitled to.
Whether you need to gain power of attorney to take care of an ailing parent or you need a strong attorney to advocate for you in a custody battle, Linda Hayes is here to help.
The decision to get divorced can be one of the most challenging moments in your life. You may have many questions on your mind as you take this next step. Individuals with children will need to work with their former partner on a detailed parenting plan regarding custody, parenting time, visitation, and parenting decisions. You may have questions about child support.
The decisions you make as you finalize your divorce can affect your family and children for years to come. It can be very difficult to change a parenting plan once a court has approved it. Getting your divorce paperwork right when you file is essential. Linda Hayes can help with divorce matters, as well as estate planning and adoptions.
- Born in Washington, D.C., in 1964
- Admitted to SC Bar in 1993
- George Mason University (B.A., cum laude, 1987)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 1993)
- American Jurisprudence Award: Criminal Procedure; Estate and Gift Taxation
- Dean’s List recipient at University of South Carolina School of Law
Speaker & Author of Materials
- "Modifying and Defending Placement Orders During and After Divorce", Complex Child Custody and Support Issues in Divorce, December 14, 2016.
- "Child Evaluations in Custody and Support Litigation", Complex Child Custody and Divorce Issues in Divorce, December 14, 2016.
- "Enforcement and Post Trial Modifications", Divorce Litigation from Start to Finish, 2015.
- "Temporary Motions Practice and Settlement Strategies", Divorce Litigation from Start to Finish, 2015.
- "Death and Divorce", Advanced Family Law, 2015.
- "Navigating Complex Asset Cases", Advanced Family Law, 2015.
- "Special Issues in Military Divorce", Advanced Family Law, 2015.
- "Thorny Custody Issues", Advanced Family Law, 2014.
- "Advanced Discovery and Evidence in Divorce" Advanced Family Law, 2014.
- "Advanced Child and Spousal Support Issues", Advanced Family Law, 2012.
- "Navigating Complex Asset Cases", Advanced Family Law, 2012.
Counties Regularly Practice In