Greenville Personal Injury Attorneys
Guiding You Toward a Better Future
At Hayes Law Firm Upstate Attorneys, LLC, our Greenville personal injury attorneys are passionate about representing clients who have been injured or killed through someone else’s negligence or carelessness. Whenever you or a loved one is recovering from illness or grief, the last thing you want to worry about is getting what you rightfully deserve from employers or insurance companies.
We are committed to fighting for our clients so that they can receive the compensation they deserve. We also make sure that you or your loved one can focus on rest and recovery while we do the leg work for your case. Whether your injuries are minor or severe, if they were caused by the negligence of others, you may be entitled to receive compensation that we can secure.
Call us today at (864) 432-5353 for a free consultation regarding your personal injury case, or contact us online.
Our Greenville Attorneys Can Help with the following:
- Worker’s Compensation & On the Job Injuries: If you have been injured on the job, you may have a workers’ compensation claim. Extensive medical care results in costly medical bills and often, your condition results in your inability to work. As the medical bills begin to mount and you continue to be out of work, your financial situation can quickly become an immediate, critical issue. Even if your case has been accepted by the insurance company, you should retain an experienced attorney. The insurance companies have attorneys telling them what to do on every issue. It is critical that you have an aggressive attorney advising you and fighting hard for your rights.
- Car Accidents: Unlike other types of accidents, the insurance companies do not “dribble” out money for car accidents. You only get paid after you have completed treatment and are ready to settle. We have been working with local medical providers for over two decades and have established the necessary relationships to assist you in getting the treatment you need without having to pay for it while you are getting your treatment. One of the goals of the Hayes Law Firm Upstate Attorneys, LLC, is to ensure that we minimize the money that you have to spend as you go through this process.
- Truck Accidents: Trucking accidents often result in catastrophic injuries given the weight of the motor vehicles involved. There are trucking regulations that drivers must follow that require a higher standard of care when operating a tractor trailer. We’ve been handling these cases for over two decades and have settled these cases short of having to go through the court process in addition to filing in the appropriate federal court. Not all attorneys are licensed to practice in the Federal Courts of South Carolina. We have the knowledge and experience to handle these catastrophic cases and can take care of all related issues for you so concentrate on getting better and getting back to your life.
- Pedestrian Accidents: We are familiar with the types of coverage to look for and have the experience to handle any case where an individual was struck by a car and injured as a pedestrian. Even if the car leaves the scene of the accident or has no insurance, we know where to look for coverage. It is important that you have a lawyer that handles accident cases and that has the experience necessary to help you, as opposed to an attorney who handles everything under the sun.
- Motorcycle Accidents: South Carolina has an unusually high number of bikers, as our state has a long season to ride and plenty of beautiful scenery. Our team has handled motorcycle crashes for over two decades and has the experience to assist you or a loved one should this happen. We know how to secure all evidence and have the experience necessary to maximize the compensation you receive. We can also assist you in getting to the doctors that you need to get to without having to pay for treatment as you go. The relationships that our personal injury lawyers in Greenville have established and nurtured over the past decades are such that we can often get our clients to the doctors and then pay the doctors when we resolve your claim.
Our Greenville Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
After an accident, you may not only be in physical pain, but also may be experiencing stress from trying to figure out how to pay all your bills. Injuries can cost thousands of dollars in medical bills to treat, which is made even more challenging when you’ve had to take weeks or months off work in order to heal. You may also have damage to your car or other property from the accident that you can’t afford to fix.
Our law firm has the experience needed to hold guilty parties accountable in personal injury claims and recover the damages you’ve accrued. Through consulting reconstruction experts, to interviewing witnesses at the scene of the accident, to calculating the costs of your damages, you can rely on us to fight for you while you focus on recovering.
Call us today at (864) 432-5353 to meet with one of our dedicated personal injury attorneys so we can learn more about your accident and how we can help.
Medical Debt Collection and Worker’s Compensation Claims in Greenville, South Carolina
Instructions for Filling Out Financial Declaration
How to Write an Affidavit
Child Support and Voluntary Impoverishment in Greenville, South Carolina
How Do I Prepare for My Temporary Hearing?
Divorce and Your Small Business in Greenville, South Carolina
Our Recent Results
Confidential Settlement Serious Injuries
After filing in Federal Court and completing the discovery process, we were able to successfully resolve this matter on behalf of our client at mediation shortly after the client’s treatment was complete.
$495,000 Meniere's Disease
Settlement after mediation for a registered nurse who was diagnosed with bilateral Meniere's disease after having been assaulted by a hospital patient.